Sunday, October 9, 2011

Online Business - Work from Home to earn Passive Income

Hi Friend,

Thanks for taking time to read my blog.

In case you don't know yet, my name is Hong Tao and I am a Real Estate graduate from National University of Singapore. I graduated in 2009 and is currently in my second job working as a Senior Officer (Cluster Development) in one of the local statutory boards.

Being young (I'm only 27) and ambitious, I always wanted to find ways to generate streams of passive income to supplement my monthly salary. It is definately useful to have some spare cash to go for an occasional holiday or to prepare for rainy days (first it's the collapse of Lehman Brothers, now it's the bankruptcy of MF Global). I wonder how much my bonus will be next year, if there is any...

I then started searching the Internet for ideas and realised that there are many ways to earn additional income. In the end, I decided to focus on affiliate marketing which is to promote others' products for a commission. The reason why I chose affiliate marketing is simple: BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEED TO CRACK YOUR BRAIN FOR A NEW BUSINESS IDEA by selling other people's products and it has a GLOBAL REACH to the potential market!! If you are still clueless on what you can sell for your online business, I guess affiliate marketing is the way to go for you too.

Though I am sure that affiliate marketing is the way to go, I realised that there is still much work to be done. For a start, I still have many question marks in my mind:

(1) Where do I find the affiliate products to sell,
(2) What type of affiliate products to sell,
(3) How to create a website to sell the products,
(4) How to generate traffic to my website and the list goes on ...

I decided the best method will be to learn from the 'Masters' who have already succeeded and to model their businesses just like how fundamental and momentum investors mimic Warren Buffett and George Soros in their investment strategies respectively.

What better way to start than to learn from Singapore's own online marketing guru, Ewen Chia. Ewen Chia made his fortune from his 1 affiliate product, Ewen Chia's Secret Affiliate Weapon which provides a step-by-step guide on:

(1) How to choose your appropriate business,
(2) The things to look out for when creating your website,
(3) Immediate Promotional Strategies: How to get into profit with Affiliate Campus,
(4) Long term promotional strategies: Increasing and maintaining your commissions, plus
(5) Pre-written sales material to promote Affiliate Campus, and
(6) 10 instant affiliate business ideas.
This is just a brief summary of the product and there is a lot more information in the video tutorials and pdf documents.

With this, I like to introduce you to Ewen Chia's Affiliate Campus.

Ewen Chia's Affiliate Campus
Ewen Chia's Affiliate Campus
It is an online business model that has huge potential to generate the passive income that you are looking for.

This online business model was first launched in 2004 and has assisted over 50,000+ people achieve their financial freedom. Many have also achieved up a four- and five-figures passive income months faster than they thought possible.

Affiliate Marketing Results

The product has since been upgraded to Secret Affiliate Weapon 2.0
to be more relevant in today's context.

Secret Affiliate Weapon
Secret Affiliate Weapon
This online business model is about generating PASSIVE INCOME and you will be able to discover how you are able to generate automatic streams of monthly income through affiliate marketing.

This is the *SAME* online business system that Ewen uses to rake in a massive $18,291.75 in recurring commissions from just ONE affiliate product!And it is available now for only US$17!

This is an absolute bargain given that this product has helped over 50000+ people achieved their financial freedom.

I strongly recommend this system to everyone!

If you are still unable to make up your mind, you can contact me for a copy of Module 1 of Secret Affiliate Weapon 2.0 for a sneak preview of the product.

Hopefully this will be the start of your exciting journey towards financial abundance.

As the saying goes: "If you do what you have always done, you will only get what you have always gotten."
Affiliate Marketing Order Now








Click below to download.

Business Idea: Flip Domain Names.

Go back to home page...

No comments:

Post a Comment