Saturday, January 7, 2012

Email Marketing | AWeber Pricing and Testimonials

All packages include full features and unlimited lists, plus no caps or overage fess for number of emails sent!



Start with a monthly plan for just $1 the first month. This gives you full-featured access to their service and no limits on the number of emails sent, so you can be sure that AWeber is the right choice for you.

AWeber also offers special pricing for nonprofits and student accounts:

Nonprofits receive three months of service for free, followed by a 25% discount on all subsequent invoices.
(A valid 501(c)(3) form is required to qualify for this discount.)

Students with a valid .edu or .ac email address receive a 20% discount on all invoices.


Testimonials from AWeber Customers:

“I am a total beginner when it comes to working with the internet, mailing lists & autoresponders. I was initially orried about fumbling round in the dark not knowing what to do. Thank heavens I found you! My auto response is set up, ready to greet new subscribers in a matter of seconds. I also have follow up messages set up – an hour’s work which will save me hundreds of hours in the future (and gain me lots of extra income). I can now just sit back and relax. The system is so easy to use - if I can follow it anybody can!”
                                                                  Andy Crounch
                                                                 Founder,www.GadgetsHeaven.com

“We recently signed up with AWeber for the newsletter delivery capabilities. We had been using MajorDomo, which of course is free. It was fine for what it did, but after using AWeber for the first time, I can honestly say that I wish that we had been using your service all along. It is easy to use and VERY affordable.”
                                                                 Shannon Young
                                                                 President/CEO, Customer Edge, Inc.

Sign up with AWeber to start your email marketing campaigns now!


Go to Home Page...


No comments:

Post a Comment